really difficult to criticise these lovely little bungalows considering the price we paid(via lowcostholidays.com).they were without doubt one of the cleanest well maintained places we have stayed in at any price.both the bungalows and garden areas were absolutely spotless.congratulations to both management and staff for maintaining such high standards.staff were all very friendly and helpful,right from reception through to the maintenance/gardener guys. the bungalows themselves are quite compact but fine for 2 adults plus child.kitchen area was a bit tight but with only minimal cooking facilities(2x electric rings) i suspect most people would'nt be attempting anything to ambitious. good sized bedroom with double and single bed(nice firm beds)and adequate storage/wardrobe space.decent bathroom with good shower. we were self catering but apart from a lunchtime snack we did'nt try the onsite restaurant so cant really pass comment.a lot of clients were staying on an all inclusive basis and to be honest we did'nt hear anybody complaining..location wise the complex is in a quiet residential sort of area with not much going on within comfortable walking distance.We had a car so no problem but without one you would need to rely on taxis to get you out and about..there are still a couple of restaurants/bars and a good supermarket about a ten minute walk away at the almost defunct Faro 2 commercial centre but for a better choice you would need to get transport to either the infamous Yumbo centre or Cita centre.if you want a good steak go to the Savoy restaurant on the upper floor of Cita.went 3times during our holiday,always good and excellent friendly service. all in all very satisfied with our stay at bungalows club maspalomas.would recommend to anyone wanting good quality accomodation in a quiet location at a budget price.
p.s having read other revues i cansay that in 2 weeks i saw one small cockroach and a few of the smallest ant type things i have ever seen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Maspalomas One is located in the area known as Campo International Maspalomas, which is a quiet and privileged area. This complex is ideal for families with children as the bungalows are 1 level. At Club Maspalomas One you will find some Canarian architecture and you can also enjoy some of the larger and more lavish gardens in the South of Gran Canaria, where you can spend a relaxing and comfortable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Bungalows Club Maspalomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bungalows Club Maspalomas Uno Hotel Maspalomas
- Bungalows Club Maspalomas Gran Canaria