Excellent hotel !
Its golf resort and position of hotel is on the big rock, allowing you beautiful view from every point of hotel. I must admit that guests are mostly elder people (I'm 29 y o). Rooms are nice, with glass between room and shower , and Sheraton well know great beds.
Breakfast is until 11am, which is great but if you come after 10 you won’t find everything which they offer for early risers :( (best time around 9). Every night is a different theme for dinner, house wine is excellent (just to know, if you have half board, that does not include drink in price so you need to pay that extra).
Room service is really slow and housekeeping could be better.
You have gratis transportation to beach house (which is near beach, hotel does not have own beach) or you can take taxi to maspalomas for about 12-15€.
The best thing in hotel are pools, which I don’t know how many are there, but the biggest on the 11th floor is just awesome.
I would come back there for sure
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step into serenity at Sheraton Gran Canaria Salobre Golf Resort which is unique 5-star resort where you can enjoy a true and unbeatable holiday experience set in the countryside of the south of Gran Canaria, beside two 18-hole golf courses and with view to the sea and the mountains of the Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Gran Canaria Salobre Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Salobre Golf Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Salobre Golf Hotel Maspalomas
- Sheraton Salobre Hotel
- Sheraton Maspalomas
- Maspalomas Sheraton
- Sheraton Gran Canaria Salobre Golf Resort Maspalomas