Having stayed here on two previous occasions it was good to see the upgrade of the bar / bistro area around the pool. The decor is now very stylish and comfortable.
The grounds are as perfectly kept, the staff charming and friendly and the overall atmosphere of the place as a whole lot of fun.
The upgrades need to continue into the accommodation which, while spotlessly clean, is now looking dated and tired. The beds are basic and not the most comfortable.
What is a pity is the decline in the food range and quality available and the hike in prices. The new look of the bar area is spoiled by the numerous blackboards advertising the latest offers and there's a 70's B&B feel to the regulated nightly menu. The bar seems to close early.
Villa's Blancas is great value and great fun and we had a fabulous 10 days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 30 bungalows set within tranquil tropical gardens providing varying types of male only accommodation. Two swimming pools (one heated all year-round), 14 man heated jacuzzi, sauna and bar/restaurant. Close to the world famous gay sand dunes and the busy night life of the Yumbo Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Villas Blancas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Blancas Hotel Maspalomas
- Villas Blancas Maspalomas, Gran Canaria