Just got back from 4 days. Overall a good experience. Got a room for 70 euros a night with breakfast. Staff were really excellent. Room a little dated and could do with an upgrade. Bed hard as a rock and really uncomfortable. Location excellent with a view of the dunes from the balcony. Lots of places to eat very close to the hotel and supermarkets.Yes it's full of Germans mostly older like the reviews say and a lot of English.Would say it is a good option not all good but it is what it is. Hope this helps !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Maspalomas beach. Near "El Faro" and the Maspalomas sand dunes. Direct access to the beach through lush gardens. Two 5-storey main buildings. Surrounded by 65,000 garden with artificial lakes and approx. 2,000 palm trees. 5 km from Playa del Ingles. Airport Gran Canaria Airport (LPA) 37.0 km approx. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Grand Palace Maspalomas Oasis Hotel Maspalomas
- Riu Grand Palace Hotel Maspalomas
- Riu Grand Palace Resort Maspalomas
- Hotel Riu Palace Oasis Maspalomas, Gran Canaria