Club Vista Serena
Melia Tamarindos(San Agustin)
$158
  • Pool
Occidental Margaritas(Playa del Ingles)
$140
  • Pool
Seaside Sandy Beach(Playa del Ingles)
$208
$184
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $204/night.

$168
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $209/night.

$114
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

$189
$183
$219
$196
  • Pool
IFA Buenaventura Hotel(Playa del Ingles)
$104
$99
  • Restaurant
$257
$251
$388
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $429/night.

All reviewslarger sparpool barapartment complexeslounge area hastwin singlesa large king size bedcoin operated washing machinestaying weeksa real home from homebrilliant place to staysan fernandomini breaklovely apartmentcooking ringsfriendly resortgran canariaself catering accommodation
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Stayed here for Christmas 2012. The place is spotless and the staff are wonderful. The only problem we had was the pool. I booked this particular place because it advertised a heated pool. This was not the case, the pool was freezing. I spoiled our whole stay as I only went in once in a week. The other problem was the noise from neighbours, the upstairs people were moving chairs around and it was really noisy, you even hear the next door people talking. I didnt get much sleep before 1.00 am when they went to bed.

Room Tip: Try for an upstairs room. Ground floor hear every movement upstairs
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Davylynne
Alex_Santa_Ana, Gerente at Club Vista Serena, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Dear Club Vista Serena Guest,

Thank you for your feedback published on Tripadvisor.

First of all I would like to apologise for the late reply, but I like to ckeck and investigate any detail of the claim with the heads of the department involved. Please accept my apologies. Please also be assured that your comments have been passed onto the corresponding departments for their information. The comments from our members are very important to us as it helps us improve and understand the needs of our guests.

When new guests arrives to our resort and they have problems, they only have to ask at the reception. As soon as possible our staff try to solve all the wishes of our guests. We only want for our guests to enjoy their holidays.

In the description of our resort in internet or in any web you can read that the temperature of our swimming pools are between 25 and 27 degrees during the winter season. We didnt received any other complaint in this dates from other guests about the temperature of the swimming pools.

We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back on future occasions and would be happy if you could then contact us directly so that we can suggest a room type which perfectly matches your expectations.

Kind regards,

Alejandro Santana
Manager

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Spent a very pleasant week at Club Vista Serena in mid December 2012. The site seems to be well established and seems to be getting to the stage where, despite being very well-maintained, it could probably do with a little tlc. It was spotlessly clean and the staff were exceedingly helpful and pleasant. The apartment was roomy with a lovely balcony for breakfast and lunch. Pool was excellen,t if a little "refreshing". Poolside snacks were limited menu but the tiny restaurant next door was wonderful value for money. On-site and nearby supermarkets were sufficient for most needs.
The site was quite a distance from the centre of Maspalomas ( about 40 minutes flat walk) in a quiet residential area which suited us. Taxis were readily available and quite cheap. Easy access to the more lively resort of Playa del Ingles.
Very restful week, would definitely go back again. I would certainly recommend as good value for money.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JMBRamblings
Reviewed December 16, 2012

My wife and I were looking through Tripadvisor for somewhere to stay in Maspalomas and came across this complex. The reviews seemed very good, and the location looked right for us. What a great decision this turned out to be!
All the staff (without exception) were friendly, helpful and so welcoming. The complex is kept spotlessly clean, and the apartments likewise. Ours was on the 1st floor, and our balcony was lovely, but the ground floor apartments looked good too.
Our apartment was spacious, with a REAL double bed, not twins pushed together. My wife and I agree that they are the most comfortable beds we've had on holiday to date. The bathroom was a good size, and there seemed to be hot water at all times.
The kitchen was well kitted out, making it easy to cook and prepare meals, which we did a couple of times. There is a restaurant at the complex next door, which served very nice steak.
If you are looking for an easy walk to the beach, prepare to be disappointed. It's about a 45 minute walk, but I'm told taxis are cheap and easy to organise.
We hired a car, but next time we will probably take the local buses (guaguas) as there is a stop nearby and they are very cheap.
If you like markets, there is one twice weekly, and it's just a short walk away from the complex. It was very good too.
The pool was a little small, but there were a lot of sunbeds and it never felt crowded. Also, there is a lovely little pool bar, with happy hour twice a day.
All in all, it was perfect for us. I'm trying to be picky, but I really can't think of any negatives. As I said, we will definitely be back again next year - thanks Tripadvisor, this was a wonderful find!

Room Tip: All of the apartments seemed good, but we really liked having our little balcony, so 1st floor would be our preference.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CyberByte
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I highly recommend this hotel and booked it off the back of the other good reviews and they were so right!!

Starting with the room - there is a bedroom with comfy double bed and built in wardrobe and shutters to keep out the morning sun if having a lay in. Then a separate lounge/kitchen with pull out bed under sofa (not comfortable, but the sofa was!) There was a TV with some english channels like Watch and a movie channel to keep you amused. The kitchen was well equipped with kettle, toaster, hob,microwave and every utensil you can wish for. There is also an ironing board and iron. The bathroom was very spacious with very hot water all day.
The balcony was lovely and spacious with table and chairs, if you are in a ground floor room you have a terrace. Get a south facing balcony for afternoon/evening sun.

There was a lovely pool which was heated until the weather warmed up and they turned it off but it was very refreshing with how hot it got. The pool bar sells very reasonably priced snacks and the food was very good!

There is a very small on site supermarket open 8am to 12pm which has most essentials. The reception is open till 12pm and they give you a key to get in via side gate after this time.

All the staff were excellent and very friendly.

The location for me was superb very quiet and within easy cab reach of anywhere. The cabs are very cheap anyway.

I would highly recommend this hotel and will be certainly back in March!!

Room Tip: We had room 14a which was close to pool and sunny balcony.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank kemistry76
Reviewed December 3, 2012

My son and his wife found this delightful accommodation for us and we traveled there all together.
The apartment was on the lower of two and was all on one level which was important for me as I am disabled and find climbing steps very difficult.
We had an excellent welcome by attentive staff, the apartment was clean and welcoming, there is a small 24 hour sop on site serving all the immediate necessaries. The complex is well laid out and of special interest to me was although there were a number of guests staying it was not noisey even during happy hour. My only problem was that there were steps down into the complex and no ramp so wheelchair access could be a problem, but as I had my son with us this did not present any real problems.
There is no restaurant on site but just a very short walk to the next complex solved that problem, a car can be hired on site so if there are other mobility problems they can be easily solved. Air con is extra but would be well worth it in the heat of Summer, but as we were there in Winter, there were no problems.
There were plenty of sun beds for those that love to soak it up, and a rule for not hogging the best places, very civilized.
My wife and I really enjoyed our stay and are planning another longer visit soon.
Great stay full marks to all the staff that made our short holiday very enjoyable, look forward to seeing you all soon.

Room Tip: Second floor get more sun as do the rooms to the south of the complex
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends