Me and my husband went here for our honeymoon. Staff very welcoming and helpful. Food excellent so many choices and hot. Dining areas were so clean and lovely, loved the atmosphere. Plenty of pool space and activities to do throughout the day. Loved our stay here, the weather was also great. Only negative thing was the wifi as you had to pay for it but some people don't mind. Entertainment at night could be a little better as well. Overall a good stay we enjoyed our 5 days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Costa Meloneras, near El Faro. 4 And 2-storey building. On the seafront. 30,000 M2 garden. 900 M from Maspalomas sand dune beach. 6 Km from the centre of Playa del Ingles. 200 M from various shops. 37 Km from the airport. 100 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Gran Canaria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Gran Canaria Maspalomas
- Club Hotel Riu Gran Canaria
- Riu Gran Canaria
- ClubHotel Riu Gran Canaria Maspalomas