Oh my!. What a place. Where do i start? This hotel is just incredible. Just returned from a week there. Yes its pricey and yes there are a mixture of russians and germans, but hey, every hotel has that. The bars are fab, great drinks, and the barmen are always happy.
We managed to book the asian resturant on one of the nights, and it was gorgeous. The grill we couldnt get into. If i went again, i think i would book a night at each of them on arrival. I wouldnt bother every night, cus the main resturant is more than ample.
The infinity pool is for adults only and is heated. There is plenty for kids to do though as theres a riu kidsclub.
The day i left yesterday, at 7.30 in the morning, i counted 16 maids mopping, this place is spottless.
I could go on and on and on. This place is fabulous!
ps. The beds have got 10 inch memory foam mattresses. OMG
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Costa Meloneras, near El Faro. 4 And 2-storey building. On the seafront. 30,000 M2 garden. 900 M from Maspalomas sand dune beach. 6 Km from the centre of Playa del Ingles. 200 M from various shops. 37 Km from the airport. 100 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Gran Canaria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Gran Canaria Maspalomas
- Club Hotel Riu Gran Canaria
- Riu Gran Canaria
- ClubHotel Riu Gran Canaria Maspalomas