Well what can I tell you about this hotel , well it is all Good , everything is perfect , the staff from cleaners to the top are lovely they all speak , food, bars , cleanliness, the weather, pools cant fault anything really , felt at home as soon as we arrived , it was easy to find our way around ,3 different restaurants 2 you have to book, we ate at the Atlantico for most meals , beautiful views out to sea as the big restaurant is a bit of a hunt and gather !You will not go hungry !
I have minor moans , hated our bedroom ceiling , would have liked a bath but lovely large walk in shower but everywhere has been refurbed and maybe I need to move with the times!
Kid's in the tranquillity pool sometimes which is not supposed to be allowed !! Lot's of sunbeds reserved very early doors , and English beware you will be in the minority !! Not a bad thing sometimes ! This was one of the best hotels and holidays we have had in the Canaries and will definitely return !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Costa Meloneras, near El Faro. 4 And 2-storey building. On the seafront. 30,000 M2 garden. 900 M from Maspalomas sand dune beach. 6 Km from the centre of Playa del Ingles. 200 M from various shops. 37 Km from the airport. 100 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Gran Canaria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Gran Canaria Maspalomas
- Club Hotel Riu Gran Canaria
- Riu Gran Canaria
- ClubHotel Riu Gran Canaria Maspalomas