Booked a week ALL-INCLUSIVE at the Vista Oasis for only £220 via Fleetway Travel!!!!
The hotel is basic but great value for money. The food is mainly a buffet format, and we found something we liked in the selection on most days. I'm really keen on the all-inc format as to buy 1/2 lager I think was 2.5Euros....I'm not a big drinker but saved a fortune! Went with wife & 3 daughters so the all-inc stops me being asked for money 24x7.
The hotel location is rather out of it, but if you just want to relax by pool, who cares. The beach was about 30mins walk and a taxi back about 4Euro.
What the hotel does lack is entertainment - we did have Karaoke for 2 hrs, but that was it. After dinner, there isn't a comfortable area to retire to chat , digest and relax. Just sitting around the dinning tables isn't very exciting.
Rooms-were clean and basic. English TV was a tenner a week. I found this essential, as this WAS my entertainment!
For what we paid, I can't fault the Vista. There will always be moaners who expect top quality when paying very little.
Overall - I enjoyed my holiday and feel it represented good value.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Priceline, Otel, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Bungalows Vista Oasis Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bungalows Vista Oasis Apartments Hotel Maspalomas
- Vista Oasis Apartments Maspalomas
- Hotel Vista Oasis Apartments
- Bungalows Vista Oasis Apartments Maspalomas, Gran Canaria