very basic. apartments were cleaned every 2nd day. we had to rent 2 fans as the room was hotter inside then out. On the last few days we were visited by cockroaches and on our leaving day some eggs must have hatched in the bathroom as their were 7 baby roaches running around. The day staff are helpful, the night just tell you they don't speak english. A bit isolated but their is a gorgeous restaurant called the Bamboo garden half a mile up the hill.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bungalows Vista Oasis Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bungalows Vista Oasis Apartments Hotel Maspalomas
- Vista Oasis Apartments Maspalomas
- Hotel Vista Oasis Apartments
- Bungalows Vista Oasis Apartments Maspalomas, Gran Canaria