Me and two friends stayed in one of the bunglalows in June 2012. The place itself was clean and nice even though it was basic. The staff were really nice and friendly and always more than willing to book taxis/sort any issues quickly. The swimming pool was clean and there were always plenty of sun loungers. Its a good place for a family or those looking for a quiet holiday. We had our own private garden with an amazing view. The only negatives were the cleaners only changed the bed sheets once during our 5 day stay. This was particularly dissapointing as there was NO air conditioning. If you find it hard to sleep in humid temperatures this is not the place for you, even though we had a electric fan it still was really hot. Overall apart from no A/C this was a lovely place to stay and very good value.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and bedfinder AG so you can book your Bungalows Vista Oasis Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bungalows Vista Oasis Apartments Hotel Maspalomas
- Vista Oasis Apartments Maspalomas
- Hotel Vista Oasis Apartments
- Bungalows Vista Oasis Apartments Maspalomas, Gran Canaria