“Sky Rebels didn't fail to deliver A++!”
Review of Sky Rebels

Sky Rebels
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Enjoy a unique experience! Feel free flight on paratrike! Explore Maspalomas from another point of view, the one from a seagull. Take a walk flying over Gran Canaria South Coast, you will see the sands of Playa del Ingles from the air, get astonished by the majesty of the Maspalomas Lighthouse, surprise with the luxury of Pasito Blanco and discover the natural spectacle offered by the canyons and peaks of the island. Note that the estimated time of the activity (airfield transfer from Maspalomas, activity preparation, takeoff and landing briefing and baptism ceremony) is about three hours. During this time we will provide our customers a snack. We also offer the possibility of obtaining a recording of your experience in HD video, so you can amaze your friends with pictures of your adventure. And, for your first time at the end of the tour you will be pleasantly surprised!
Reviewed October 23, 2017

I had the pleasure of going on this Paratrek SR deluxe trip on the 8th October 2017. Ines and Juanjo were amazing from start to finish, they are courteous, punctual, knowledgeable and you are made to feel very special. The ride itself is exhilirating and offered us unparalled views of Gran Canaria. I can highly recommend them and within the first 5 minutes of meeting them I knew I was in good hands. If you are like me and went based on reviews then I hope this too will entice you and give you the confidence to know if you are looking for a great adventure with professional and warm people then look no further. I will never forget the SKY Rebels experience, forever in my hearts Ines and Juanjo will be!

1  Thank jayvara910
InesArmero, Propietario at Sky Rebels, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2018

Thanks for your words Jay!
We are glad we could participate on such a special day for you.
All the best,

"video"
in 27 reviews
"trike"

Reviewed October 16, 2017

Pick up on time, super friendly couple full of energy and fun who made my flight very special. Juan (hope that's how you spell it ) was very particular about giving me the experience I was happy with. He can make the flight as gentle as the weather permits or can go as crazy as he can. I went for crazy and he delivered , fantastic experience , one I will never forget.

1  Thank Simon L

Thank you very much Simon! Hope to see you back soon (and maybe next time your wife will try ;-) )
Regards from,

Reviewed September 24, 2017

This trip was definitely the best choice! The flight and the whole experience was all that it had promised and more :-) it is well organised and thought through too, we felt very well taken care of on the ground and safe in the air :) On top of that they take care of taking pictures and a video for you so that you can just enjoy the experience through your own eyes, not through lenses of your camera.

1  Thank Daniela V
InesArmero, Gerente at Sky Rebels, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

Thanks Daniela and Pavel!
See you!

Reviewed September 3, 2017

If you do one trip on Gran Canary make sure it's this one! I promise you will not be disappointed. We purchased the deluxe-package which includes collection from your Hotel, coffee and croissants a 45 minute flight over the dunes and coastline "stunning", photos and a video. The owners, Ines and Juan are exceptionally friendly and very welcoming. Make this top of your bucket list! Thank you again Ines and Juan x PS I hope we woke that guy up!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
InesArmero, Propietario at Sky Rebels, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

Thanks Steve, Elliot and Maria!
Hope to see you back soon!
PS: For sure!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 5, 2017

I bought this as a present for my dad for his 63rd birthday and I couldn't be more impressed by the experience. Both of us were booked for the 45min deluxe session, it was a very personal and professional experience right from pick up at our hotel, Inez and her husband really go the extra mile to put you at ease and give you an unforgettable day. I wasn't feeling too great on the day of the experience but was first to go up, unfortunately travel sickness hit me within the first ten mins and we had to turn back for both safety and comfort, next was my fathers go and he LOVED it!!! It was to my surprise as I was lying on the floor thinking about anything other than being sick that Inez said to me that as my time had been cut short they could give my dad extra time in the air which was great for him. When he returned (after chatting of the pilots ear and a superb landing) we completed the initiation, I won't give it away for anyone but yet again a lovely touch. At this point Inez then said that as both mine and my fathers time totalled 60mins she would refund me part of the money, I was quite taken aback by this as they were well within their rights to not offer anything, the refund came through the next day, this goes to show that this lovely couple do this for sharing the love of it and not as a rip off business.
When we returned home my dad received his video and WOW not only is it an amazing reminder for him but a great way for the rest of the family to experience it vicariously seeing the devil fish, turtles, dunes etc.
All in all amazing service from beginning to end and in my fathers own words "the best present he has ever had".
Love the 10min and Chatty Seagulls.
X

1  Thank kirstie_wilde89
InesArmero, Propietario at Sky Rebels, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2017

Hello 10min and Chatty Seagulls!
Thanks for your great words to us. One of our main ideas when we started with this adventure is that we wanted to treat people the same way we like to be treated when we go outside, not as a number or just a "tourist"; that's why we care about details and try to be fair with our business. Or course, this is a business and we live from this, be shouldn't feel good when we finish our day if we didn't give that extra mile. We are proud about this and try to improve day by day to do it better.
Thanks again for sharing part of your holidays with us, and hope to see you back soon. Best regards from: