Just got back from Dunas Mirador in Maspalomas, and we were very pleased with our stay. The hotel is very good for a 3 star, with spacious and clean rooms, good pool area with one pool heated. We found the food to be excellent with a good variety, the beer is good quality but the wine is really not nice - so we were drinking beer instead.
Contrary to other reviews we found the staff to be both friendly and helpful - maybe the people who complained about this needs to be reminded that All Inclusive does not meen tips included, it is always a good idea to treat the staff respectfully and give them tips occationally. The hotel is located in the outskirts of Maspalomas away from the beach, but a taxi to the beach front is only about 4 euros.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The varied entertainment program for all ages and its spacious double and family rooms make this the ideal place to make the most of every minute of a family holiday. Located in Sonnenland (Maspalomas), there is a free shuttle bus service to the beach several times a day. Relax in the jacuzzi between 2 swimming pools and let us keep your family amused with our extensive entertainment program. This hotel is ideal for families or couples seeking a fun place to be and who want to enjoy the day with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dunas Mirador Maspalomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunas Mirador Maspalomas Hotel Maspalomas
- Dunas Mirador Hotel Maspalomas
- Maspalomas Dunas Mirador Hotel
- Dunas Mirador Maspalomas Gran Canaria