Stayed all inclusive for one week over easter holiday, two couples in our 30s. You have to remember this hotel is 3* and not higher. For us the rooms were fine and we always got a sun lounger...although we did hover at 9am to grab a bed of choice and 4 together, personally I think this is a good system but the time should be earlier as it gets to summer.
Facilities were fine with lots of food and drink. I didn't think there was enough range of food in the restaurant and it wasn't hot enough for me. breakfast could've been better with minor changes like cooking eggs while you
Wait rather than lining up lots of fried eggs and serving hard luke warm ones. The coffee was machine stuff and not good and milk longlife. The snack bar was handy and you could get hot burgers and hotdogs as they were cooked in front of you.
The hotel is a little remote but taxis are cheap. There are a couple of shops outside.
A grumble we had was that towels weren't changed for 4 days and not even when we asked reception. Not sure whether you're supposed to leave them on the floor for them to be changed but we were reluctant to do this incase we were forced to use them again. Pillows are dire .... Roll up the blanket to put underneath or take your own! No air con or fan in room which wasn't a problem.
Staff were all friendly in the main. Pool could have been cleaner but the jacuzzi was great. It's a busy hotel and was getting busier when we left just a few days before easter, the hotel put out extra sunbeds and tables but it was getting quite hectic!
Any questions feel free to ask.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The varied entertainment program for all ages and its spacious double and family rooms make this the ideal place to make the most of every minute of a family holiday. Located in Sonnenland (Maspalomas), there is a free shuttle bus service to the beach several times a day. Relax in the jacuzzi between 2 swimming pools and let us keep your family amused with our extensive entertainment program. This hotel is ideal for families or couples seeking a fun place to be and who want to enjoy the day with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dunas Mirador Maspalomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunas Mirador Maspalomas Hotel Maspalomas
- Dunas Mirador Hotel Maspalomas
- Maspalomas Dunas Mirador Hotel
- Dunas Mirador Maspalomas Gran Canaria