This is the fourth time we have stayed at this hotel and it is very good value for money. We arrived back in UK on Monday 25th after a week and had a really good holiday. There were a few problems at the hotel when we first arrived as they had just had an influx of 300 Norwegians booking in and the computer system had gone into overdrive so we had to wait a couple of hours for a room but as the sun was out and the food and drink was free it was not much hardship. The hotel staff and Manager, Angela, were quick to apologise and did their best to get us settled as soon as possible and gave us a free safe, free hairdryer and free spa treatment to recompense us for the wait. The staff are always polite and helpful in all areas. Cant agree with previous reviewer regarding food, we have always found plenty to choose from and it is always hot and tasty and varied. My only moan would be about the shortage of fresh fruit but otherwise the food is good. I would agree about the noise levels, this has not happened on our previous visits but there were nearly 1000 guests on site that week, including the Norwegian party so it was inevitable. Think the restaurant staff, chefs and waiting on, did extremely well. There was a problem getting seats at pool bar this trip due to AGAIN the Norwegians, they were accordion bands on a tour and insisted on playing every night which became monotonous, and of course the whole party wanted seats ! They were noisy and rude but that is not the hotels' fault and they cannot be blamed. Our beds and towels were changed everyday and our room was spotlessly cleaned every day, absolutely no complaints there. We paid £350 for a week all inclusive, we had good flights, good food in a pleasant clean hotel and plenty of lovely sunshine, I am not sure you could get much better value all in all and not sure what some people expect for that sort of price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The varied entertainment program for all ages and its spacious double and family rooms make this the ideal place to make the most of every minute of a family holiday. Located in Sonnenland (Maspalomas), there is a free shuttle bus service to the beach several times a day. Relax in the jacuzzi between 2 swimming pools and let us keep your family amused with our extensive entertainment program. This hotel is ideal for families or couples seeking a fun place to be and who want to enjoy the day with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dunas Mirador Maspalomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunas Mirador Maspalomas Hotel Maspalomas
- Dunas Mirador Hotel Maspalomas
- Maspalomas Dunas Mirador Hotel
- Dunas Mirador Maspalomas Gran Canaria