My husband and myself stayed here from 3rd - 17th Dec as a birthday and anniversary treat. We were given room C505, room was basic and overlooked a motorway so there was some noise constantly even with the balcony door closed. In hindsight we maybe should have asked to be moved but my hubby didnt like to be a pain or any trouble. I thought that maybe they were full as I had sent an email and my mum sent one regarding our anniversary but neither of us had a reply. Maids serviced rooms nearly everyday and were cleaned to a very high standard. There was only 2 english channels so dont worry bout a remote u wont get any extra with it.
Meals were of good quality and there was always something to eat. All inclusive in the pool bar were ok too, Barman Migel was very nice.
Near the hotel you have a chemist, chinese, spar, souvenier shot but for any more you need to go into the centre of maspalomas. We got the free bus down in one day but didnt stay long in the centre as it was full of people trying to sell timeshare and women trying to put stuff on you arms, got very annoying after a while.
Round the hotel was spotless and none of the staff were cheeky it just helped to tip the bar men now again.
Swimming pools were of a good size although nearly the whole of our 2nd week the large pool was being fixed so you only had access to the small pool.
Hotel entertainers work hard and evening entertainment was good.
3 days before we were due to leave 2 teenage basketball teams were put into our block. We ended up having to call reception on the 2nd night after their arrival as noise was ridiculous. It was dealt with and was quiet for the remainder of our stay.
This was my 1st visit to gran canaria as we always go to Lanzarote or Tenerife but I am not sure if we would return.
All in all we had a good holiday and had a nice rest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The varied entertainment program for all ages and its spacious double and family rooms make this the ideal place to make the most of every minute of a family holiday. Located in Sonnenland (Maspalomas), there is a free shuttle bus service to the beach several times a day. Relax in the jacuzzi between 2 swimming pools and let us keep your family amused with our extensive entertainment program. This hotel is ideal for families or couples seeking a fun place to be and who want to enjoy the day with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dunas Mirador Maspalomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunas Mirador Maspalomas Hotel Maspalomas
- Dunas Mirador Hotel Maspalomas
- Maspalomas Dunas Mirador Hotel
- Dunas Mirador Maspalomas Gran Canaria