1,009 results
All reviews vista flor playa del ingles yumbo centre pool area bed and breakfast free bus half board small balcony salad weather was great min walk shop on site small shop great holiday very pleasant stay great pool lovely week
Reviewed December 17, 2014

we had our own car so the distance didn't matter too much. The hotel has all you need. There were entertainment every day and night although we didn't realise it until the last evening as we were gone all day. We ate breakfast in the hotel and we were very pleased with the variety of food. The staff was friendly and the room was nice and clean. The hotel is a long walk from everything but there is a free bus to the beach. The internet is not free and the free TV channels are no good.
Some of people we talked with stayed there for the Whole winter and were satisfied with the the whole. the pool was nice but the water was cold. There is no parking at the hotel so if you arrive late it is difficult to find a parking lot near by.

Room Tip: Our room was in the back, but next time I would like in front of the pool if it's possible.
2  Thank Kusti2014
Reviewed December 14, 2014

The staff were very helpful and friendly. The accommodation was basic but comfortable and clean. The daytime and evening entertainment were very good. The food was served buffet style and catered for all different taste bubs. Overall it was a very good relaxing holiday.

Room Tip: Not pool side
2  Thank Gill C
Reviewed December 3, 2014

Very nice relaxing place with a great pool and facilities.

Catch the free bus to the beach as it is a long long walk otherwise.

Yumbo is only 15 minutes for diner and nightlife.

Supermarket on site.

Two floors with steep stairs to the bathroom and bedroom.

Lounge and kitchenette are a good size for entertaining as is the garden veranda with pretty flowers everywhere.
Enjoy mx

Room Tip: try not to be on the pool as can be noisy with children fun but a row back in any direction is perfect. Wifi varies by distance from Ariel
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank martin s
Reviewed November 19, 2014

Nice bungalows. I stayed for one week and in the end of the vacation I didn´t want to leave.
Lovely staff - I felt so welcome.
Cleaning lady did a good job.
Kitchenette was enought equipped to prepare light meals.
Will stay there again, sure!

• Stayed: November 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank Eglepa
Reviewed November 7, 2014

Me and my boyfriend stayed at this hotel for a week. We had never stayed her before, but fell in love with the charming bungalows, and charming they were. They are spread across two floors, with a sofa and tv and a small kitchen area in the first floor, and bedroom and bathroom in the second floor.

The stairs between those floors are quite steep and narrow, so I can imagine elderly people might have trouble getting up and down. They also become very slippery at times. I found the beds quite nice, but my boyfriend thought they were WAY too hard.

I would say that it IS within walking distance of Playa del Ingles, but not to Maspalomas. I would highly recommend spending the 4-5 euros on a taxi instead of walking though, if you don't have good shoes.

All in all, we enjoyed our stay quite a lot. The people were friendly and the breakfast was very nice. We did not have all-inclusive because we spent most of our days outide of the hotel. I would gladly recommend this hotel to anyone as a nice place to spend a week.

Room Tip: Rooms with entrance to the pool area are quite noisy during activities.
2  Thank Methras