We have just returned after a holiday in Feb. I travelled with my mother, sister and aunts, we had a wonderful time. The location of the bungalow was fantastic, a few minutes’ walk to the beach, small supermarket and lovely restaurants, we loved the area. I was a bit nervous about property because I had read previously that some of the properties were tired, the property was good, a little tired but perfect for what we wanted. The pool area is lovely and very well maintained, the pool is not heated but that didn’t bother us. I have to say we found Lisa Dickinson to be extremely welcoming and helpful, whatever we asked for we got, extra towels, extra pillows etc. When she was passing she would pop in to see if all was going ok. We will definitely go back and will definitely book again with Lisa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful bungalows for rent for holidays. Fully equipped. 2 bedrooms, kitchen, 2 bathrooms, living room and terrace. Some of the bungalows have an extra room.The complex has a great swimming pool , and it is situated just infront of the beach. Perfect to travel alone, in couples or with the family. We have cradles if needed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Bahia Meloneras Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Meloneras Bungalows Hotel Maspalomas
- Bahia Meloneras Bungalows Maspalomas, Gran Canaria