We stayed half board, breakfast and dinner, for a week in June. We had a sea view, wonderful, and the Privilege upgrade. This was well worth the 30 Euro pn and gave lots of added benefits.
For us the best was being able to eat each night in the Gaudi a la carte restaurant. The staff were great and the food excellent.
The Privilege people were most helpful in sorting out a few minor problems but were never able to find us feather pillows from the pillow menu!
We hired a car locally from Islacar for 3 days and toured inland. The scenery is fantastic but the hairpin bends are a bit tight.
Thank you to all at H10 who made the week so wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The H10 Playa Meloneras Palace is located in Meloneras, in the south of Gran Canaria, an excellent location in a quiet seafront area next to some of the island's exclusive golf courses. Its recently refurbished rooms, new Chill-Out terrace with sea views, manicured gardens and Despacio Spa Centre give this hotel its special charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 Playa Meloneras Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Playa Meloneras Palace Hotel Maspalomas
- H10 Playa Meloneras Palace Maspalomas, Gran Canaria
- Playa Meloneras Palace
- Gran Canaria Meloneras
- Meloneras Palace