This hotel has potential, the facilities are good, very nice swimming pools, the hotel has access to a public beach and some restaurants outside. The only thing that lets the hotel down is probably the decor, this gives it more a 4* feel rather than 5*.
The rooms have dated wooden furnishings.
Location wise it is about a 15/20 minute walk away from the main shopping. There is a shuttle that leaves twice a day and drops you near the sand dunes. This is really good as we would usually go on the bus and then walk back.
In the buffet restaurant, all the juices are made fresh every day which is a bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The H10 Playa Meloneras Palace is located in Meloneras, in the south of Gran Canaria, an excellent location in a quiet seafront area next to some of the island's exclusive golf courses. Its recently refurbished rooms, new Chill-Out terrace with sea views, manicured gardens and Despacio Spa Centre give this hotel its special charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your H10 Playa Meloneras Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Playa Meloneras Palace Hotel Maspalomas
- H10 Playa Meloneras Palace Maspalomas, Gran Canaria
- Playa Meloneras Palace
- Gran Canaria Meloneras
- Meloneras Palace