“A pure zen experience”

Luxembourg, Luxembourg, Luxembourg
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A pure zen experience”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

It's the second Time this year I got pampered in the Spa the first time in April and now in October. Just go and enjoy.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Stephaneotz

South Yorkshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Nice but expensive!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Nice massage but on average no better than the many others I have had in the UK, only more expensive!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank SYtraveller
Berkshire
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Classic body massage”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Only wish I had had this on first few days of holiday. It was awesome and found knots I never knew I had!

Visited July 2012
5 Thank Charlie B
Nuremberg, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Good Value for Money-Worth it!”
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Very friendly and attentive staff!!!

Very Good Facial treatment.
Good Relaxing Massage.
“Deep Tissue” Massage good, but not the very best More “pressure” will be welcomed!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank G A
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 97 helpful votes
“Seaside Palm Beach - rude and arrogant spa receptionist – never again!”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

Seaside Palm Beach - rude and arrogant spa receptionist – never again!

A truly awful experience at the Palm Beach Hotel Spa.

We’d booked a spa day at the Palm Beach Hotel Spa after being shown around the complex by the receptionist. We were looking forward to the promised day of relaxation and pampering and use of the wet area.

When we returned it was a totally difference experience. A different spa receptionist was on duty. She was rude and arrogant and did everything she could to make us feel unwelcome. This type of welcome is not what you expect from a spa or a 5 star hotel. She made us sit in the reception area like school children and wait for no apparent reason. The spa brochure says gowns and slippers are provided for your treatment but the receptionist refused to provide these. We’d booked treatments followed by use of the wet areas but the receptionist refused entry to the wet area for no valid reason.

We politely explained that the services we’d booked and paid for were not being provided but the receptionist dismissed this as “not her problem”. This is not 5 star service and a poor reflection of the Seaside brand.

Poor service really does ruin the holiday experience and I would not recommend this hotel.

4 Thank Lawyer28
R_Cibran, Manager at Seaside Palm Beach Spa, responded to this review, February 1, 2012
Dear Seaside Palm Beach Guest,

Thank you for your comments published on Tripadvisor.

When reading your comment we were highly surprised by the description of our spa and wellness staff, as it is our commitment to offer our guests a first-class service in every area of the hotel and at all times.

Please accept my sincere apologies that the spa receptionist did not meet with your expectations; however I would have been grateful if you had reported your dissatisfaction directly to me on the very same day at which time I am certain that we would have found a satisfactory solution and avoided any further misunderstandings.

Please be assured that we will discuss this unusual occurrence at our next staff meeting.

Once again, I wish to apologize for the inconveniences caused and wish you all the best.

Kind regards,