We spent a week at the end of January at this hotel. Although not the prettiest hotel from the exterior the interior was tastefully modernised. I liked the 70's style decor. Our room, although on a lower floor was clean, comfortable and had a partial view of the sea from our balcony. The hotel was right beside the dunes and the sea, a fairly quiet location, it was also close to some lovely restaurants and shops beyond the lighthouse. There was a superb choice of food to suit all tastes. We felt that it was well worth 5 stars and hope to return for longer next winter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Palm Beach, the first and until now only member of “Design Hotels” on Gran Canaria, can be found alongside the nature reserve and sand-dunes of Maspalomas, set in an extensive palm grove, a unique and privileged location. For those in search of tranquility and the highest standard of cuisine, at just a few steps from the beach, this hotel is the perfect location for couples and families of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Seaside Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside Palm Beach Hotel Maspalomas
- Seaside Hotel Maspalomas
- Palm Beach Gran Canaria
- Seaside Palm Beach Maspalomas, Gran Canaria