This is the 3rd time that my sister and I have stayed at this hotel and as previously stated we will be returning again. Our last visit was two years ago and whilst the quiet attention to detail by the staff has remained, some slight differences to the facilities available have further enhanced the whole experience. The spa and sauna area has been extensively refurbished, carpets have been replaced, a turn down service is now available and water replaced in the room each evening. These little touches have made a significant difference to the whole experience. Food as usual was varied, creative and excellent quality. Attention from the pool service staff was once again amazing. One member of staff in the restaurant, Daniel, requires significant praise for his quiet attentive manner and his recognizing our needs before we asked. I have brought his efficient service to the attention of the hotel director as I believe credit should be personally given by the management to this person.
We did have a minor problem on one of the first evenings of our stay which I brought to the attention of the hotel director via an email at 10:30 pm. At 8:30 am the following morning she personally sought me out, listened to my concerns and assured me of her actions. Now that is what i call efficiency! I would advise anyone who has a problem to bring it to the attention of the staff whilst you are still at the hotel so they can do something about it there and then. Why grumble via trip advisor when you are home???
So, once again an amazing holiday, batteries recharged, relaxed and contented and with only praise for this great hotel, the caring and efficient staff and the exemplary management style which permeates the whole structure of the hotel. We will be returning once again in the future, but please accept my thanks for a wonderful stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Palm Beach, the first and until now only member of “Design Hotels” on Gran Canaria, can be found alongside the nature reserve and sand-dunes of Maspalomas, set in an extensive palm grove, a unique and privileged location. For those in search of tranquility and the highest standard of cuisine, at just a few steps from the beach, this hotel is the perfect location for couples and families of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Seaside Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside Palm Beach Hotel Maspalomas
- Seaside Hotel Maspalomas
- Palm Beach Gran Canaria
- Seaside Palm Beach Maspalomas, Gran Canaria