I chose this hotel for two reasons. First, it was overlooking the dunes and the closest hotel to the beach area of all the big hotels. But second because it was less expensive than others. But the hotel is great - service is exteemely prefessional, rooms are modern, buffet breakfast is huge and the pool area is large and not crowded with a large garden area. Great is an adult-only pool area if you're not a fan of other people's noisy kids playing in the pool. And when you want to go to the beach, it's a 5 minute walk and you're at the beginning of the huge dune.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Palm Beach, the first and until now only member of “Design Hotels” on Gran Canaria, can be found alongside the nature reserve and sand-dunes of Maspalomas, set in an extensive palm grove, a unique and privileged location. For those in search of tranquility and the highest standard of cuisine, at just a few steps from the beach, this hotel is the perfect location for couples and families of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Seaside Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside Palm Beach Hotel Maspalomas
- Seaside Hotel Maspalomas
- Palm Beach Gran Canaria
- Seaside Palm Beach Maspalomas, Gran Canaria