We went here just after Easter for a weeks worth of R and R and were not disappointed! The age group it attracts is mixed but we chose it as there are adult only areas and not a great take up of families. it was really peaceful but in easy access to bars and other restaurants if you wish. The food is really quite good but you have to be willing to try anything! The set menu is quite restrictive but buffet nights are fantastic. the staff are extremely helpful and polite. We stayed here about 5 years ago and it is much improved.
We went out for a walk most mornings and visited the local shops . The one right opposite the hotel is convenient but the girl continued to text and didn't acknowledged us so we tried the Oasis one just off the beach and he was even more rude! The shops at the back of the hotel - behind the spa - are really helpful and friendly and worthy of your custom!
All in all a place to return to - a week is just not enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Palm Beach, the first and until now only member of “Design Hotels” on Gran Canaria, can be found alongside the nature reserve and sand-dunes of Maspalomas, set in an extensive palm grove, a unique and privileged location. For those in search of tranquility and the highest standard of cuisine, at just a few steps from the beach, this hotel is the perfect location for couples and families of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seaside Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside Palm Beach Hotel Maspalomas
- Seaside Hotel Maspalomas
- Palm Beach Gran Canaria
- Seaside Palm Beach Maspalomas, Gran Canaria