The hotel was large as it partly connected to other group hotels, this allowed you a choice of pools, from the small and quiet(ish) to a full blast Animation Team saturation zone/pool which kept the kids happy.
I went when it seemed the hotel was about half full so it wasn't too packed anywhere. It may be different in high season.
The suites were comfortable and very clean but ever so slightly tired. The beds were a bit on the firm side. The public areas and gardens were immaculate.
The food was plentiful, well presented and varied.
The night entertainment was free and you got what you paid for - I would recommend a quick exit to town, about 10-15 minutes walk away.
The Staff and Management were excellent and deserve much praise for this hotel.
I would recommend it to families and couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its architecture and the horizontal layout of its Villas, Suites and Senior Suites, located amidst a subtropical garden of over 75,000 m2, make this a unique resort within the Canary Islands. It is located next to the Maspalomas golf course and the Dunas de Maspalomas nature reserve, whose beach is just 800 metres (approx.) from the resort. This hotel is ideal for families, couples and golfers, who want to enjoy a holiday in a haven of peace and open spaces, giving freedom of movement to our customers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Dunas Suites and Villas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Dunas Suites And Villas Maspalomas
- Dunas Suite Hotel Maspalomas
- Dunas Hotel
- Hotel Dunas Suites And Villas Resort Maspalomas, Gran Canaria