We stayed at the Dunas Suites for a week over the New Year period and had a wonderful time. This complex had been recommended to us by a friend. We normally stay in hotels and this was our first time staying in a bungalow. The complex itself is great and the gardens are well kept and lovely to walk around. The bungalow we had consisted of a sitting room, bedroom and bathroom, and was in a quiet area as requested. There was quite alot of clients during our stay, not so many children, but I would imagine that it would be full during the summer as it is so popular. We were all inclusive and the food was good. We also found the staff lovely and helpful. A special thank you to the wonderful Eugenia on reception, Rayco our favourite bar man who always had a smile, Sr.Vega and Rosa. We would recommend this resort and will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its architecture and the horizontal layout of its Villas, Suites and Senior Suites, located amidst a subtropical garden of over 75,000 m2, make this a unique resort within the Canary Islands. It is located next to the Maspalomas golf course and the Dunas de Maspalomas nature reserve, whose beach is just 800 metres (approx.) from the resort. This hotel is ideal for families, couples and golfers, who want to enjoy a holiday in a haven of peace and open spaces, giving freedom of movement to our customers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Dunas Suites and Villas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Dunas Suites And Villas Maspalomas
- Dunas Suite Hotel Maspalomas
- Dunas Hotel
- Hotel Dunas Suites And Villas Resort Maspalomas, Gran Canaria