Our idea of Gran Canaria was a pensionado island, boring and ok if you need a rest.
However, this place was perfect, excellently located directly at the sea front, quiet, clean and something to highlight here: great staff. They were fast, correct, very friendly and with good humor. They speak all languages, but if you try your best spanish, you will win their hearts and have an even better time. Try the suites, they are located in the garden (close to the 50m swimming pool), and offer the best.
We booked the dinner buffets, with the idea that we could go to other restaurants if we had had enough of the place. Not necessary though to escape, the food was just perfect, no need to go anywhere else, just relax and enjoy the place and excellent service of the staff.
One day, we will be back, hopefully not far in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Maspalomas. Next to the sea and near El Faro. 3-Storey main building and 1-storey villas, surrounded by a 40,000 m2 garden with access to the beachfront promenade. Colonial-style architecture. 800 M from Maspalomas sand dune beach. 6 Km from the centre of Playa del Ingles. 200 M from various shops. 37 Km from the airport. 50 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Meloneras Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Meloneras Hotel Maspalomas
- Hotel Riu Palace Meloneras Resort Maspalomas, Gran Canaria