Just returned from the hotel which we found great. The majority of guests are German but were OK, most guests come to the hotel every year some twice a year, Rooms are nice and very clean and spacious, maid service very good. Pool area gets a bit crowded but no trouble getting a lounger but prime spots you have to be up at 730 as by 9 they are gone and its not just the germans that do that british people are as bad as 6 beds were always taken at 6am by british guests that have been going for many years. Food is good, there is always a good choice to pick from but gets a bit crowded to get at it staff cant do enough for you. Could do with more tables at outside bar as tables taken very early before last dinner sitting. Good are with nice shops and restaurants close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Maspalomas. Next to the sea and near El Faro. 3-Storey main building and 1-storey villas, surrounded by a 40,000 m2 garden with access to the beachfront promenade. Colonial-style architecture. 800 M from Maspalomas sand dune beach. 6 Km from the centre of Playa del Ingles. 200 M from various shops. 37 Km from the airport. 50 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Meloneras Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Meloneras Hotel Maspalomas
- Hotel Riu Palace Meloneras Resort Maspalomas, Gran Canaria