Just returned from a two week holiday at the Riu Palace commencing 6th February 2012.
The Hotel has everything we could wish for, being situated on the lovely promenade at Meloneras and set in attractive and well maintained grounds.
The general facilities are of a high standard, as are restaurant meals, with speciality cooking each evening.
Most evenings, entertainment is provided which again is of a good standard, with the resident band playing each evening.
We have stayed at quite a few Riu Hotels in the past, and this one, for us, stands out as the best. Their repeat bookings must be very high.
What makes this hotel so special, is the friendliness of the staff with service of a very high standard.
There are so many members of staff worthy of mention, that we would simply say to Marina Lopez Arias the Hotel Directora, Congratulations and thank you. Its your staff that keep us coming back to your Hotel, year after year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Maspalomas. Next to the sea and near El Faro. 3-Storey main building and 1-storey villas, surrounded by a 40,000 m2 garden with access to the beachfront promenade. Colonial-style architecture. 800 M from Maspalomas sand dune beach. 6 Km from the centre of Playa del Ingles. 200 M from various shops. 37 Km from the airport. 50 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Meloneras Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Meloneras Hotel Maspalomas
- Hotel Riu Palace Meloneras Resort Maspalomas, Gran Canaria