El Toro
Ranked #310 of 696 Restaurants in Maspalomas
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2013

It's located in a busy walk through to the beach. You will be approached and dragged in but hey it's not bad for the money. We have used the bar more than the restaurant for a little tipple (coffee and brandy). If you want reasonable food at at reasonable cost that what it offers.

2  Thank justturned25

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We popped in on our first visit to the beach. What attracted us initially was the cool area at the back which was essential at lunch during a 30 degree heat.
Very friendly staff and we were made to feel welcome.
Food was better than we expected and given the location, value for money and quality of food we went on 4 occasions in total and should we ever go to Maspalomas again ( which is highly likely ) we WILL eat there again.

2  Thank Neil P
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Given its location we has some doubts but this was our best meal in Maspalomas ! Great fish, great meat, lovely service. The place was filled with regular customers, felt like a big family or group of friends. We will be back.

1  Thank nico m
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We had browsed Tripadvisor to find a good quality restaurant in Maspalomas, Puerto Rico, Playa Ingles area. We happened to be close so we looked up El Toro and it was hard to find and as in many reviews the interior looked pretty dodgy. Since it had got very good reviews we decided to try it out. At the entry we got great service. We were seated and got to order quickly. I ordered the T Bone and instead of jack potato took fries instead. My wife had the mixed kebab, my daughter a Chicken filet mexican style and my son had the kids menu pasta bolognese. The pasta bolognese was good in particular as it was only 4 euros. My daughters chicken filet was overcooked, the sauce was ok, overcooked vegetables. My wifes skewer, beef was good, chicken overcooked, too much overcooked vegetables. My T bone was well done. Maybe I should have demanded to say how I wanted it. The positive point though was the grill was charcoal and you could taste it. The fries were ok in general. It took forever to pay and get change. I had to walk to the counter with the money after waiting 10 minutes even though they only had 2 other tables to wait on with in total 3 waiters. So, I guess it was an ok meal, not good, and we paid 50 euros for 4 including drinks so I believe in relation to this OK. I will not go again though.

2  Thank Joachim73
Reviewed January 11, 2013

El Toro was nice enough with a decent menu. We ate inside and had lunch for two for €30 which was the best value we had on the front. The food was well presented and pleasant.