“Really fab restaurant - sadly not there anymore!”
Review of Broncemar II

Broncemar II
Ranked #166 of 696 Restaurants in Maspalomas
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We have visited Broncemar quite a few times when we've been to GC and loved the food, the service and the staff.

We were on our honeymoon between 1 - 15 Octobr and planned to go for our 1 week anniversary. We arrived to disciver it was closed, all the tables piled up inside and everything has gone. The signage is still there but it was closed for the entire time we were there.

5  Thank nina p

Reviewed June 24, 2012

We have been visiting boncemar II for over 15 yrs and its still as good today as it was back then ! We are going again in July to see our friends paco n gang ! Love it !! Kids play on laptop n we can catch up on fb on the free wifi !! X

Reviewed May 8, 2012

This place serves a good eclectic mix of dishes. The area it is in I am worried as the Faro 2 complex is just about closed down and I hope and pray that the Broncemar II survives.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

I was expecting a restaurant with fresh fish and produce, but this place does not have that.

I order my t-bone medium-rare and received a medium-well. The were very helpful to fix this when I told them. They also are joking arond all-the-time, which was fun at the start, but a bit annoying after a while.

I do not understand how this ended up as no. 1 in the lists.

Broncemar II is not att all a bad restaurant, but do not expect anything than above average standard.

3  Thank FlashJonas
Reviewed April 10, 2012

fantastic place to eat, staff member,gasme, treated my 3 year old grandaughter like a Princess, food is yum yum, drinks lovely and a great friendly atmosphere