“Best start to the day”
Review of Broncemar II

Broncemar II
Ranked #183 of 683 Restaurants in Maspalomas
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Reviewed March 27, 2012

The english breakfast they serve here is the cheapest around at 3.25 euro and is freshly cooked and superb

There are newer reviews for Broncemar II

Reviewed March 22, 2012

A year ago, we visited Broncemar ll and found it worth a 5 star ranking.
This year, we came back to Maspalomas and ,of course, we had to see if they were as good as last year...... and the answer is YES!!
I tried the Fillet of beef "Broncemar" with jacked potatoe. It was so good, I just wanted to have more, more, more....so I give it a 5 star ranking this year too...

Reviewed March 22, 2012

Very ordinary food, somewhat disappointing. Fish over grilled, salad looked tired and vegetables over cooked. Fillet steak good and flambeed bananas. Waiters a bit of a comedy show and very generous with drinks on the house. Not pricey but just ordinary

1  Thank joan063
Reviewed March 11, 2012

The food is really good and the meals are big compared to price 8-15 €. You get big chunk of meat, sauce, some chips and really good salad. Fresh and nice (Photo added).
The service was really good if you have any sense of humor. We were group of 5 and we had lots of fun and we actually felt cared about. If you want to eat silently in a small corner with no distractions this is no place for you. The staff is constantly having contact with the customers but not in a bad way.
Give this place a go. You wont regret it.

1  Thank Niko T
Reviewed March 3, 2012

I was reluctant about my food being any good as this restaurant is in a shopping centre and uses plastic chairs and tables. My husband and I ordered Chateaubriand which was great. It came with loads of different sauces of which we preferred the aioli. Wrap up warm as the seating is semi-outdoors. I would return to this restaurant for a casual dinner but not if I wanted something extra special.

2  Thank CatharineWright