Second time even better! Graceful meeting at reception, showed to two perfect rooms( spa weekend w. Mother) Lovely afternoon in Spa, lots of cold beverages and fruit. BLISS! Dinner to die for! After adfab breafast buffet day in Spa........say no more! Ole Henriksen products....A PROPER AFTERNOON TEA! Yes! Dinner...
Mikael and his charming wife Cecilia who has created this Haven will make sure that you really are in Heaven!
Once you have gone to Mora...you will go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1830 Mora Hotell has been welcoming travelers to Mora. With its unbeatable location right in the center of Mora,overlooking Lake Siljan, the hotel is an obvious choice for many visitors. Within a radius of about 100 m you will find shopping, culture and landmarks like the Zorn Museum, the Vasaloppet goal, exciting activities, sports and stunning scenery. A short drive (15-30 min) you will find Santaworld, Orsa Bear Park and Polar World. Excellent cross country and down hill skiing at Gesundaberget and Grönklitt and lots of fun activities for young and old. Nusnäs Dalahorse Manufacturing, Dalhalla outdoor consert hall and much more ... .l Really good food is dear to our heart. Our focus is on wild game dishes and locally grown ingredients, gently cooked to perfection with great knowledge and lots of love. Do not forget to book a table in the restaurant! Treat yourself to a visit to the SaxvikenSpa, where you can enjoy massage and spa treatments, or just relax by the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mora Hotell & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mora Hotell Hotel Mora
- Best Western Mora Hotell And Spa
- Mora Best Western