Tripadvisor
Bromma
Post
Inbox
Search
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 3, 2019

So I arrived i the rain at the hotel I had booked with Forenom, but was presented with a keypad code for entry. Had to phone the Forenom telephone number (Obtained from Hotel website) to be told that they had moved me to another of their hotels !! They did send a TAXI to pick me up and take me to alternative hotel, but I got wet and paid for the Taxi. Arrival at new hotel to be greeted by large block of flat type building, reception were friendly and efficient, I had breakfast included (But never used beyond taking an Apple each day). The hotel public areas were clean and functional, the rooms are accessed by a 5 digit code and the corridor itself has some resemblance to a corrections institution. The room itself was functional, bed comfortable and a small kitchen and dining table. The WiFi was excellent (very high speed), the bathroom drains were a bit pongy, but improved after running shower for 10 minutes to flush water through the drain. There is a railway station nearby but the cost and time to get to my destination meant getting an Uber was both faster and slightly cheaper, great Uber service in Stockholm. There are some places to eat and a supermarket nearby (5 minute walk) so that covers those who want to eat out and those who want to use the small kitchen in the apartment. For the price in Stockholm you cannot really complain, but I will not be back as I like to be closer to where I have to work and I prefer a bedroom with a little more room and comfort.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed January 9, 2018

The apartment is pretty basic and located near Bromma station. It is good for people who are in Stockholm on short-term work contract but not suitable for people who are there as the visitor to see the city. It is better to stay in a place close to Stockholm city center as this place is quite far away from main attractions. You need to catch a train and pay some extra bucks to go to the central area. There are not many good eateries nearby. Regarding the facilities in the apartment, the rooms are good sizes, the bathroom is quite small and the kitchen is functional but small in size. There is a supermarket nearby where you can buy your groceries if you intend to cook. They have complimentary breakfast, which is pretty average in spread and quality of food. They only serve cold food in the breakfast. The rooms are noisy in the night as the building is located next to the train station.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Anneli A, Operations Manager at Forenom Aparthotel Stockholm Alvik, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2018

Hi,

We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced during your stay with us. We work hard every day to improve for our guests and coach the staff. We appreciate your feedback and take action.

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

I have booked at the Stay At because of the key position close to public transport in Alvik but finished spending all day out so wouldn't have to stay much in.
The room was ok, not new but not even bad.
I was however shocked by the bathroom: so tiny I could stretch my feet while sitting on the wc and touch all the walls, tiny basin I could hardly wash my teeth and no room for personal items. The dispenser in the shower drove me crazy for how many times I had to press it to get a decent quantity of soap needed to wash my hear.
I could not believe that was the superior studio so complained in reception but was told I would have had to pay extra to get bigger bathroom.
The second day the floor was flooded because of ice in the fridge and I was told it was my fault because I had switched off the fridge (to avoid the noice at night) so I had caused the melting of the huge ice block that was inside.
Had also to report a broken light bulb and missing hair dryer.
Slightly noisy for the metro and planes outside but didn't bother me.
Depending on other guests in the corridor there can be smell of spices.
Breakfast was ok, although they provide trays to put plates on I found it extremely difficult to carry the tray and help myself at the buffet because there was no room at all to put the tray down while you're cutting bread for example.
Staff was friendly.
I had also no idea the room would not be cleaned daily.
Overall I was disappointed for the overall condition of the hotel and for how much I had paid.
I've seen much better in Stockholm.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Management response:Responded September 20, 2017

We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced during your stay. We work every day to improve for our guests and coach the staff. We appreciate your feedback and take action.

Reviewed August 26, 2017

Stayed at Stay In for about a week. Being right next to the Metro, it gives great access to the city, which is 15-20 mins by Metroline. Nearby supermarket make things more convenience. Several fast food restaurants available and a several coffee shops. Being a Self Service apartment staff interaction is minimum but they are very courteous and helpful. The Breakfast buffet is really nice and good value for money. Rooms are clean and well appointed for. However blackout curtains should be slightly larger as they don't seem to close completely letting the midnight sun in. Other than that, amazing stay!

Date of stay: June 2017
Management response:Responded August 30, 2017

Hi,

Thank you for staying with us, we also appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We work hard to improve for our guests and to coach the staff and will give involved departments the feedback.

Best regards,

Reviewed April 30, 2017

The location is good and the hotel was almost fully sold out when I checked in.

I got a room on the 14th floor and was very uncomfortable with the high level of noise coming into the room both from the window and also from the corridor.

The lifts are slow and take forever to reach the higher floors.

I mentioned the problem at the reception and they offered a room at the 16th floor, which I thought was marginally better. But the lifts only went to the 15th floor and I did not have the energy to pack my luggage and drag it through the narrow stairs.

I would be very reluctant to return to this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2017