“Happy customer”

Mornington Hotel Stockholm Bromma
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Bromma
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Well after my last disastrous visit I felt it only fair to pay a compliment to this hotel as my most recent visit was a complete change. I was met with a very welcoming smile as I entered the hotel and something just felt different. All the staff seemed very customer focused, attentive and welcoming. I had a great room on the fourth floor which was spacious, spotlessly clean and very comfortable. The menu had changed...you have to try the tuna steak; it's fantastic and there was much more of a buzz about the hotel. I don't know what you have changed or how you have done it, but it has worked! Thanks for a great stay. I'll be back soon and this time I will be looking forward to it.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Niall F
Tina K, Reservations manager at Mornington Hotel Stockholm Bromma, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Thank you for giving us a second chance and also for writing this review!
Is great to hear that you had a pleasant stay and felt welcome - that is how it should be. We look forward to see you here again!

There are newer reviews for Mornington Hotel Stockholm Bromma

Reviewed April 23, 2014

I have been staying regularly at Mornington Bromma for the last 2 years. For a long time, I have been struggling to find a good hotel for a reasonable price in Stockholm and Mornington Bromma certainly fits that bill without sacrificing quality.

They have a superb gym and very good restaurant. The rooms provide all the basic necessities and have been recently renovated. The hotel has a good sized parking lot which is not a given for most, if not all Stockholm based hotels.

I can highly recommend Mornington Bromma if you are looking for a convenient location just outside the city centre and want very good value for money.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Paul R
Tina K, Reservations manager at Mornington Hotel Stockholm Bromma, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Thank you Paul for your review and for recommending us!
Hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I travel 1x/month to Stockholm and always stay here, even though I sometimes land at Arlanda (although even more convenient when flying to Bromma). The food is fresh and healthy (great breakfast!), the rooms are always clean (most have recently been renovated), and the staff are super friendly (they all seem to enjoy working there). The sauna is awesome -- great view from the top floor, plus the roof deck is an awesome way to see the city from above. I like that most rooms have "yoga" mats and classic books and... if you must … a TV :)
The health club/gym has all modern equipment and everything you would need (including a rowing machine). They offer great classes in mornings and evenings, including yoga and other popular classes.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Scott C
Tina K, Reservations manager at Mornington Hotel Stockholm Bromma, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Thank you very much Scott! It is great to hear that you enjoy staying with us.
Hopefully we see you soon again!

Reviewed March 2, 2014

There are good things to say about this hotel. The gym is GREAT, which I really appreciate! The breakfast is fine, with some healthy selections, and the dinner I had in the restaurant was above all expectations.

BUT the hotel in itself has a boring location, is run down, has a greedy attitude when it comes to details - and a very low service level. My kettle did not work, which the receptionist at first refused to believe. Neither did the remote control to the television. Nor the card to the hotel room. But not once did one receptionist say sorry. Instead they all seemed to follow the device "blame the customer".

Also I find it remarkable that an hotel that calls itself a business-sport-hotel does not have things like conditioner and lotion in the room. Only a combined soap-shampoo, which seems really greedy to me.

So no, I would not stay there again, even though the gym is great and the oatmeal the best I have had!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Tina K, Reservations manager at Mornington Hotel Stockholm Bromma, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
We apologize that you did not get the service you are supposed to get when you stay with us. We always strive to make our guests feel welcome and I'm really sorry that we did not succeed this time.
Thank you for your positive comments regarding our Health Club and restaurant.
If you change your mind you are more than welcome to stay with us again and we will definitely do our best to make a better impression.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

I chose the Mornington Hotel at Bromma mostly because it is near our customer offices so I do not need to drive or take public transport.
Mornington at Bromma defines it self as the "first business-sports hotel" and in fact in my room, than was wide and comfortable, the were some sport equipment and a card with workouts explanations. This was in line with the fact that I packed my running clothes in the hope to find out time to workout. I had also the time to do some exercise in my room.
The presence of the iron and ironing board was a really good surprise, I stayed more than two weeks and I used these devices more than once.
Breakfast is ok, while the restaurant is a little bit below the medium, service is really too slow, dishes are average.
Reception is ok, back office is great, they understand the problem I had with my credit card and allow my office to pay by bank.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Tina K, Reservation manager at Mornington Hotel Stockholm Bromma, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Thank you very much for your review!
I'm sorry to hear that you experienced the restaurant below medium. I will forward your comments to the restaurant and I hope that we can make a better impression in the future.
I hope that you will come back to stay with us and than also have time to visit our Health Club.

Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

A laidback hotel with nice standard. If you don't want to live in the city this is good place to stay. Restautant serveves a variety of dishes that could suit most people and prices are ok. The gym is good. Easy to park the car. Close to Bromma airport.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Travelingsalesrep
Tina K, Reservations manager at Mornington Hotel Stockholm Bromma, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Thank you for nice and informative review!
We hope that you will come back to stay with us again.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

While hotel is not in Stockholm 'Central' it is convenient to all public transportation.
The breakfast was very nice[and well attended] the 4 days of my stay.
it is primarily a business hotel with a popular health club, and all the hotel staff look
like olympic athletes in training.
I had a medical issue requiring me to return to the US earlier than planned,
and the help the staff gave me in arranging a clinic visit and my return to the
US was above and beyond what i could have expected

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank drivinfool

Thank you for your nice review!
We hope that you feel better and that you will stay with us again next time you are in Stockholm!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bromma
Scandic Alvik
Ostermalm
Mornington Hotel Stockholm City
Story Hotel Signalfabriken
#21 of 154 in Stockholm

Been to Mornington Hotel Stockholm Bromma? Share your experiences!