Lowest prices for your stay
ScandicHotels.com
$108
$97
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$69
Expedia.com$97
Hotels.com$97
eDreams$97
1,354 results
All reviews nice hotel family room breakfast buffet small supermarket scrambled eggs central stockholm subway station alvik sek sauna
Selected filters
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

We stayed in Scandic a family with 3 children, the hotel is well kept with good location 15 minutes by subway from gamla station.
Good breakfast though we were there on a weekend and it was a bit crowded.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Maria W, Kundansvarig at Scandic Alvik, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2016

Hello Dafna,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly value the opinions of our customers. Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission.

A warm welcome back to us!

Reviewed August 30, 2016

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with ScandicHotels.com
Maria W, Kundansvarig at Scandic Alvik, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2016

Reviewed August 22, 2016

This is my 1st sweden official visit and unfortunately the 1st day experience was nightmare. This morning at around 8.45 am I was having my breakfast and I was carrying my backpack which had my office laptop, my passport and Euros currency in it. I just went to grab a cup of coffee and bread and shocked to see my bagpack was missing from my table.

it was a panic and tensed situation as I was most worried about my Passport.

Hotel camera showed two people entered in hotel and in just 4 min both of them came out with my bag though video was very poor.

I had to do a police complain and went to Embassy to apply for temp passport.

Very disappointed with hotel as they dont have cameras at main areas. There are no security like access card entry etc, to enter the hotel.

Hotel is saying during summer lots of tourist comes in and thats when these gangs gets active.

I am wasting lot of time in going to embassy, police station and other places to get my passport. All taxi cost is going from my pocket. Fortunately, my purse and phone was with me.

Guys, please be very carefull and dont carry your personal belongings to restaurant or atleast dont leave for a second as well. Carry your cell and purse with you.

I have asked for compensation, waiting for Scandic manager Maria for revert and help.

Thanks

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Maria W, Chef at Scandic Alvik, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2016

Hello Prasun,

First of all, thank you for our nice talk. Me and my collegues are happy we were able to find a compensation for you. Of course this can not at all replace what you have lost. We value your long stay with us and it's important for us that you feel safe with us.

Take care!

Best Regards
Maria Wennerström
Hotelmanager

Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

The only reason that I'm giving an average experience to this hotel is because of the way that we were treated upon arrival.
When we arrived at the hotel, they demanded us to pay for all the staying. I don't think it is a good way to treat your customers. We didn't get the chance to see our room and we were paying. It's ridiculous. Is the hotel afraid that we get away without paying? Or is because I was foreign?
The breakfast was good. It was a good diversity.
The beds were good. And the rooms were clean.

It's easy to take the T-train to alvik. Just need to take the green line

Trip type: Traveled with family
Maria W, Kundansvarig at Scandic Alvik, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2016

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We highly appreciate your thoughts regarding your stay. Our goal is that all our guests have the best service with us. We are looking forward to having you again as our guest and resolve any inconvenience that might occur.

Reviewed August 19, 2016

Stayed here during my business trip to Sweden. Scandic Alvik is very well Situated in the Alvik Strand waterfront area in Stockholm and the best part is alvik Metro Station is just few steps away. which makes it very convenient to checkout all the near by tourist places. Hotel has elegantly designed room, very spacious. I could beautiful sno white view from my room. They have well equipped gym. even the restaurant is amazing for multicusine food. bar is good too. I enjoyed the breakfast buffet, wide variety of spread and very delicious. There is even one Mac D outlet near by, so one can choose to take away meal from there too. Salon is near by, as well one supermarket. So, all in all very good place and highly recommended for people on a business trip!!

Room tip: Rooms with good view from window
Date of stay: January 2016

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to make your review about our hotel. I'm very glad to hear that you were entirely happy with your stay. It's very important for us that our guests receive best service. I hope we get the chance to have you with us again in the future.