“Good shellfish ”

Tue, 7/16
8:00 PM
Ranked #87 of 197 Restaurants in Tossa de Mar
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Description: We offer seasonal products in elaborate dishes which join our traditional Mediterranean cuisine with innovation. In our restaurant you will find a familiar and friendly atmosphere in front of Tossa de Mar beach
Reviewed May 17, 2019 via mobile

I had calamares and tallarines, both well prepared.
My steak was also good and the fries were home-made. Nice glass of house wine. All in all worth a visit

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed July 16, 2018

I ordered paella menu just for one person for 18 eur. Octobus was burned, but rice and others were fine. Childrens menu´s chicken was OK, but french fries were raw. On Friday evening at 18, it was just one another table reserved. It´s old rule, but still in use to choose restaurant where You can find a lot of another clients. Location and views are fine.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

We had very late lunch today in this very well placed restaurant and enjoyed very good paella The service was also very good and friendly and actually we can recommend this place although i took one point, because for me is a bit exaggerated with the prices especially for starters. Also the atmosphere is nothing special, but i guess is everywhere in the area - is just very touristic. It is also very exposed as directly on the street, but for service and food quality I think is worthy to try especially if in the area- just next to the beach.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

Order a paella for 4 people. 100% good portion and taste.
Staff working there very friendly and very attentive
I do recomended if u like to try a proper Spanish paella

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

I am finishing my 21 day trip and writing the reviews of memorable places and restaurants. The first memorable place is Tossa del Mar and the best paella I have ever had was at Restaurant Ca la Carme. I went to eat at the famouus Botafumeiro in Barcelona and I can assure you that the food here is way much better. We were personally attended by the owner who is a great person.

Date of visit: July 2017
Jean Baptiste C, Gerente at Restaurant Ca la Carme, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2017

Dear Enrique,

Thank you very much for your review of our restaurant.

We are as proud as happy to know that you really enjoyed our food and you had a great moment at our restaurant.

Hope to see you again ... next year ?

Regards.