Stayed here in June 2010, in Tossa Beach 2009 (sister hotel across road with joint facilities) and have booked this hotel again this year. My family include teenage son and his grandmother. I am writing this as I don't think I would choose this hotel if I was choosing today based on the reviews. I've stayed in a various hotels 3 and 4 star all over Spain, Italy and France and feel that I can give a balanced opinion.
The resort is a quieter one and has mixed nationality which feels less like you are in Benidorm or Salou - it's small but has a good mixture of bars, restaurants and shops and the old town adds an extra cosmopolitan dimension. The town is centred around a long beach which is lovely, great for kids.
The hotel is clean and modern in feel, staff are professional although I think the bar staff were not overly friendly but okay, it was a few years ago when we stayed so that may have improved. What all my family liked was the bar area that was quiet but close to pool so easy for us to do our own thing, swim, sunbathe or sit in the shade reading, or inside in the cool but not be far from each other. Then you have the option of going over to the sister hotel for the entertainment, which is the usual stuff, dining and the snacks during the day.
If you're after a holiday that not overly busy and loud or too quiet, this is the place and hotel for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Costa Brava, Tossa De Mar and only 150 meters away from the great beach of Tossa and 200 meters from the town centre the Hotel Tossa Center **** has a priviledged location. The hotel has 74 rooms, 24 hour reception, Wifi at a charge, restaurant with buffet service for all meals*, internet corner, snack bar* and a small but cozy swimming pool. The Hotel Tossa Center **** is ideal for couples and families who want to enjoy a pleasant relaxed holiday, in one of the most beautiful towns of the Costa Brava, Tossa de Mar; where they can admire the fort wall, the old town, dream beaches, quaint bars, restaurants and boutiques which are the main attractions of this enchanting town. *Some of these services are provided by its sister hotel, the hotel Tossa Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Tossa Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tossa Hotel Tossa De Mar
- Tossa Center Resort All Inclusive
- Tossa Center De Mar
- Tossa Center Hotel Tossa De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain