Hotel Marina Tossa
Hotel Diana(Tossa de Mar)
$200
  • Beachfront
Hotel Hermes(Tossa de Mar)(Great Value!)
$55
  • Pool
Hotel Delfin(Tossa de Mar)(Great Value!)
$121
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Tonet(Tossa de Mar)(Great Value!)
$79
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
$147
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

Hotel Windsor(Tossa de Mar)(Great Value!)
$94
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Cap d'Or(Tossa de Mar)
$132
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Sant March(Tossa de Mar)(Great Value!)
$95
  • Breakfast included
Capri Hotel(Tossa de Mar)
$107
  • Beachfront
$377
$369
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstennis courtsone startravelled solotoiletries replenished dailyten minute walkpool areacontinental buffetfresh fruitplenty of sun loungersrecommend this hotelvisited this hotelvisiting tossaair conditioninga lovely stayhigh seasonstar hotelold town
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Lovely small hotel, walking distance to tossa which is a lovely Spanish town and has a lot more picturesque parts and a nice old town compared to neighbouring towns like loret de mar, never had a problem getting a sunbed whatever time you went down to the immaculate pool and bar area, we had a superior room which was lovely and had a good air con system, no bedrooms above or below either! Breakfast was nice and there was a good variety of nationalities in the hotel (not many British at all) the only downside was the awful wifi which we complained about a few times and they just shrugged their shoulders!! It was one of the reasons we chose it over another hotel to Skype our children, so it was a significant annoyance to us, overall though I would recommend this hotel esp the superior rooms

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Duranann
Reviewed July 22, 2013

we had a superior room and it was a very beautiful room with pool view.
we were very happy during our holliday in hotel Marina tossa.
But if you stay after supper in the hotel it's a little bit boring there.
It seems like al the people are already sleeping in the hotel...
But you can chose one of the beautiful pub's on the beach.
we come back next year !! :)

Room Tip: take a superior room !!! They are so goooood ! with airco, a minibar, modern bathroom, flatscreen, pool view,...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank stephanie D
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Before I start this review, lets get things into perspective: return flights from Newcastle, return transfers Girona to Tossa, one week bed and breakfast, total cost for me and the missus less than 500 pounds.

Hotel is about 10 minutes walk from the beach and about 1 minute from the weekly Thursday morning market.
Reception appears to be manned 24/7, always friendly and good English.
Room is small: 2 single beds, fitted wardrobe, small table and chair, flat screen TV (BBC world news), small bathroom with adequate shower (hot water always available) and an average balcony with the obligatory plastic table and 2 plastic chairs. The rooms are cleaned, beds made and toiletries replenished daily.
No lifts in the hotel.
The main pool is large, deep and spotlessly clean. Water cold. Also a small kids pool. All surrounded by well kept grassed area and more than enough sun-beds. Adjacent activities include 2 well maintained tennis courts, 2 pool tables and a bocce/petanque/boules area. Very good.

Breakfast: a very good selection of pastries, cold meats, cheeses, cereals, fresh fruit, yoghurts, fruit juices, coffees and herbal teas which were constantly replenished by the excellent breakfast staff.

In summary, excellent value for money. Of course, there is no pleasing some folks and having experienced this hotel personally, I can only conclude that an overly critical review reveals more about the reviewer than it does about the hotel.

I have already recommended this hotel to a friend about to visit this area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank montaguetc
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Just returned from Marina Tossa I will give a honest review
Good points . Nice location , nice pool, clean hotel , breakfast ok
Bad Points , Small rooms, no air con, no English tv small bathrooms only one electric point
when I booked the hotel I requested A pool view and double bed what I got was a shoe box at the side of the building with single beds very hot at night no air con I asked for a move but was refused twice this is more of a hostel than hotel when I arrived there was a large party of school children very noisy at times I liked Tossa de mar but not this hotel I will not recommend this hotel to any of my friends or family

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank gary p
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I havent't stayed overnight yet, I will next month, but I have been there for dinner. The food is very good, if you want to eat at the terrace instead of the buffet you can get pizza, burgers, etc.
The staff is very nice, helpful and attentive. Everything is very clean.
A plus is the performances on Thursdays and Saturdays. A lovely girl with a beautiful voice and her guitar makes Thursday evenings special. On Saturdays they have Flamenco. I feel so relaxed there. I can't wait to spend my holidays at the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family