just come back from a 3 night stay here.was a lovely place to stay and so peaceful.all different nationallitys staying there and all very friendly.stayed here with my 15 year old daughter and even she loved it.was upgraded from a studio to an apartment on arrival so thats a bonus,the rooms have all you need for a self catering holiday.the view from our room was lovely too and over looked the roman ruins near the apartments.tossa de mar is a lovely place and,like how its not all english here.i would recommend this place to family and friends.will defo look to come again sometime soon i hope.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a hillside above Tossa De Mar, the Villa Romana enjoys a panoramic view of the bay, the walls and the towers of the old 14th-century castle. This residence owes its name to the remains of an old Roman villa situated a few metres away. All the apartments have air conditioning. Some have views of the Mediterranean. The small swimming pool (unheated) and sun terrace are great places to enjoy the panoramic view. The beach and the historic centre of Tossa de Mar are located about 600 metres away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Villa Romana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maeva Residence Villa Romana Hotel Tossa De Mar
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Villa Romana Tossa De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain