Outstanding hotel. Staff couldn' couldn't have been more cooperative. Christain was truley there for his guests. Rooms were big with seperate bedroom. Clean,modern and overall a great value for the money it cost. Only drawback was parking. The free parking was very limited but it only cost 5 euros per day if you used their private parking lot on premise. Short walk into town center maybe 10-15 minutes. The walk back up the hill to the hotel can be a little challenging if your not used to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a hillside above Tossa De Mar, the Villa Romana enjoys a panoramic view of the bay, the walls and the towers of the old 14th-century castle. This residence owes its name to the remains of an old Roman villa situated a few metres away. All the apartments have air conditioning. Some have views of the Mediterranean. The small swimming pool (unheated) and sun terrace are great places to enjoy the panoramic view. The beach and the historic centre of Tossa de Mar are located about 600 metres away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence Villa Romana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maeva Residence Villa Romana Hotel Tossa De Mar
- Pierre & Vacances Residence Villa Romana Tossa De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain