“Nice Food ”

Can Carlus
Ranked #14 of 178 Restaurants in Tossa de Mar
Cuisines: Spanish
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

This Reatrount was located next to a castle. When I was reading the menu the man tried to lure us into his premise by offering us a free drink . When we sat down the owner removed the ash trays but then there was no salt or pepper on the table which I think is necessary to provide. How Ever I had a 3 course meal which was lovey but the Starter was quite a large porttin which means I couldn't eat all of my main the main course was good and the pudding seemed slightly cheap and cheerfully for €19.75 not including vat But they had fans blowing wattet in our faces which I did not enjoy how ever I don't think i would return to this are

1  Thank Danny M

Reviewed July 1, 2014

The chipirones were greasy and tepid at best.I was not expecting anything great and was not surprised. The house wine was pleasant but the service was haphazard. Not on my list for this year.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Ate at Can Carlus last night and it was excellent. All meals and drinks were top quality, especially the paella. The staff were excellent, attentive but not intrusive. The bill was 125 euros despite us hitting the wine list hard so good value as well.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

I took my family to this restaurant on the second night of our holiday at Tossa De Mar and we went back there five times during our stay. Our waiter was wonderful - helpful, efficient and friendly.The food was superb particularly the fish dishes. Its in a great location just under the old castle in the heart of the old town. The prices are reasonable. Its altogether a great experience.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

This resteraunt is superb value for money. The service was good and the staff were courteous. We had the set menu which was good value and the wine which was recommended for us was very nice.

All-in-all great value and although the place won't set the culinary world alight it's good value and worth visiting!