“Daily Menu with unusual choices - hard to decide!”
Review of Restaurant 6,9 - CLOSED

Restaurant 6,9
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2012

CLOSED on Mondays (luckily we had another night)

Bright orange small dining area (seating for no more then 30) not everybody's decor. Friendly waiter/bartender/dishwasher/DJ this young man was doing his best to do everything. While upon leaving we took a quick glance into a very tiny kitchen/prep area for 2 persons. To ensure there is no confusion we were asked to order by number. Mouthwatering stuffed cabbage as a starter, my husband had something else in mind when he order the rabbit (therefore a lil disappointed) but did enjoy his meal, my stuffed chicken with peanuts was light & tasty. Dessert was thinly sliced pineapple stuffed with cheese. I must say every meal that went passed our table was wonderfully presented & made me wish I had tried something else. The after dinner coffee was on the house.

Charming & Friendly! Seems to be a favorite restaurant of the locals, & that's always a GOOD THING!

2  Thank Whoobiesmama

Reviewed September 25, 2012

The restaurant is a bit hidden, but with excellent food, service and price. It's the second time we had lunch there and we weren't disappointed. For sure we will come back soon. Congratulations!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

The food presentation was excellent and the food was very good, service was also very good and really good value for money

Reviewed August 26, 2012

I also wish we had found out about this earlier in our stay at Tossa de mar.

The price is astounding, even though I accept that the food isnt amazing and wont suit everyone, but one could still compare it to the fat duck in bray.

We tried out various things on the menu... presentation was excellent, i didnt expect to like the pigs trotters (too fatty), but the 5yr old just had to order it. We cleaned up all the other dishes... starter, main and desserts were fantastic.

1  Thank chappers8
Reviewed August 12, 2012

The best food at the price I have ever tasted. Friendly staff great choice and excellent quality. Would reccomend to anyone who likes a bit more of an intimate atmosphere than the usual run of the mill tourist restaurants. We went twice during our five day stay. Wish we had found it earlier.

1  Thank steelworkerrotherham