“Maincours with duck is very tastfull! ”
Review of Tursia

Tursia
Ranked #40 of 179 Restaurants in Tossa de Mar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

We were in Tossa for the 12th time but never went to restaurant Tursia before. Friends recommend it to us. We choose the 3 course menu. My son loved the crêpe with roquefortsaus and i liked the tunasalad very much. For maincourse we all choose the duck and we really loved it. The desserts were fine. A new place were we like to go when we are in Tossa.

1  Thank Patt74
There are newer reviews for Tursia

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Spent 5 nights in Tossa recently and ate here twice--best food we had in Tossa--good varied menu excellent service and the owner speaks good English--would highly recommend

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Tursia is one of the best restaurants in Tossa. I have gone there many times. The foie in armanac was incredible but I like the catalan tomatoes toast with duck ham and foie even more. I have never been dissapointed here.

1  Thank Gourmetman69
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Lunched here on Sunday and had the menu - what terrific value and quality for €16!
I had the vegetable lasagne as starter followed by the salmon. Both were delicious. This is my favorite restaurant in Tossa, frequented by locals and discerning visitors alike. My first visit to Tossa years ago I didn't look at the place because it seemed like it was always busy and has an elegant, refined look about it that made me think it would be expensive! How wrong can one be. There's no comparison between the food here and the many other places in Tossa. It's a must visit if you enjoy good food and excellent service.
The menu is always interesting.

1  Thank ChristinaHD
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Tursia is a solid restaurant with an interesting slightly different men to the rest of Tossa.
The quality of the food is great. I recommend the set menus - good price for good food.
Vegetable lasagne was great and paella was exquisite!

3  Thank KamillaHeap