All reviews rooftop pool big balcony shower gel coffee machine star hotel beautiful hotel lovely decor great location for the beach a la carte menu hot selection breads and cakes room service junior suite plenty of bars and restaurants breakfast was excellent double bed sea view
Selected filters
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

My family visited the hotel rooftop pool and got fantastic service from David .I then decided to take my family to dinner in the restaurant . We seated ourselves at the bar waiting for the waiters to come over .and waited and waited and i tried even waving to one who smirked and looked away . I then went to the bar and spoke to the barman who was very courteous and i asked for some service he spoke to the 2 waiters who laughed at him and said no .so the barman proceeded to take my order all whilst the 2 waiters stood laughing and talking about us . After 40 mins waiting we decided enough was enough and we left all whilst being pointed at and laughed at by the 2 waiters .the barman stopped us and apologised about the service . We also complained to reception staff who informed us as there was no manager on duty there was nothing they could do . This whole episode was disgusting and management should check their cameras to witness the full episode .

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank THEBOABY69
Reviewed July 19, 2018

This hotel was exceptional quality and the price I got was unbelievably good considering the standard that was set . Restaurant which we had breakfast which is buffet was gorgeous and the choice was considerable, Our room was very comfortable and the bathroom on the large side spotlessly clean . Love the presentation and the comfortable bed was a bonus :-)

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank SpainPeter
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

I couldn’t recommend this hotel highly enough! Its Modern, clean, comfortable and friendly. The breakfast and rooftop pool and bar are definitely the highlights. If you’re looking for a great place to stay, look no further.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 3, 2018

We stayed in the Prime Energize in May 2018. The hotel is stylish, clean cut, modern and very very clean. I can hands down say that the room itself was the nicest and cleanest I have come across so far.
The pool is a nice roof top pool, slightly on the smaller side but the hotel itself is not a huge hotel.
One down side for me was the food. We went full board so we got to try breakfast lunch and dinner. All of which were mediocre. Don't get me wrong everything was fresh and not once did we feel sick after it, but when it comes to choice or taste it fell short.
The biggest thorn in my side was the breakfast. Everything was very processed, bacon with bits of veins in them, sausages similar. There was no fried eggs just very cheap scrambled eggs. The hash browns and rolls were lovely though.
On the upside the staff were very helpful, there was one girl in reception that was an encyclopedia of knowledge about the area, she pointed us to lovely tennis courts etc.
I think they were planning to open a gym in June of 2018 and I think that will be another perk of the hotel.
I think the Prime Energize will be a fantastic spot once they resolve very small issues. After all, you really cant beat the comfort and the cleanness of this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Marta O
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

We arrived in Monte Gordo on June 11th and had dinner in our own hotel next door to the prime and was out locally (both forgettable) after that we ate 5 nights on the trot at this wonderful hotel.
We didn't use their roof top bar so can't comment but the quality of food was excellent we had steaks, chicken skewers, tuna steaks, pastas .. ... Lovely wine .. the staff were just lovely so friendly and chatty ; pepe George and other lads
We would really recommend a meal here

Date of stay: June 2018