“Nice place to visit once”
Review of Mamma Mia

Mamma Mia
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Ta' Xbiex
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Tel: 21337246 (Malta number)
Riga, Latvia
“Nice place to visit once”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Have heard a lot of good reviews about this restaurant, so we went there with colleagues for some steaks and wine. Place was nice, we sat outside on the terrace. Steaks were great, but my prawn salad was nothing special, I was expecting something more fresh and mouthwatering as well as my chocolate fondant - it should be more tender, but in my case - it was simply overcooked.

• Visited June 2014

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Msida, Malta
“Mamma Mia it is”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We always go over to have their mouthwatering BBQ Spare Ribs. The serving is generous and you won't wait long to be served. I You can watch the sea from the surrounding windows , one would think they're dining on a ship. I simply love the atmosphere. Would defintly recommend it.

• Visited May 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Verry jummie!!!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

On our week in Malta we ate there twice because the food and the service were so good. And the prices are fine too considering the portions you get. My boyfriend can't eat gluten or lactose. But that was no problem. He ate a steak the first time and the ribs the second time. The waitress went to the kitchen to ask specificaly if there were no gluten in the sauce. The maet was verry well cooked! I myself tried a pizza the first tima and a pasta the second time. The ingredients were verry fresh. A would recommend it to everybody!

• Visited July 2014
Xaghra, Malta
“Fiesta night at Imsida”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Food was lovely, but too much for one person. Staff very helpful. It was a busy night and we hadnt booked a table but we were still found a table. The staff were very accommodating and extremely helpful. Thanks guys for a lovely evening

Visited July 2014
Utrecht, The Netherlands
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best place in Malta”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

I went to Mamma Mia about 15 times now and everytime the food is excellent! It is typically Maltese (big portions) and simply cooked delicious. From the Caprese salad to the Filet de Chef, I can recommend every item on the menu. The staff is friendly and the service quick. If you want to see how good it is, drive by at around 20:00 on Sunday (the people that are waiting outside to get a table will amaze you). Don't expect high culinary dishes, don't go for a romantic quiet evening, but enjoy with friends or family!

1 Thank Iris B