“thank you” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Rovigo
Manchester, United Kingdom
“thank you”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

I stayed at the hotel for a night ad had dinner at the restaurant. Like being among friends. Very friendly staff, the accommodation is good and cheap, very good value for money. clean and good size, except the bathroom a bit crammed.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
EuropaRovigo, Responsabile reception at Hotel Europa, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Dear Mr. Sf2l,
I am Silvia Callegaro, the Reservation Manager of the Hotel Europa. I'm very glad to read your positive feedback in Tripadvisor, and for this I thank you very much.
We hope to see you again when you will return in Italy.
Silvia Callegaro

• Polish first
seoul
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

Hotel Europa was ok. Room of Europa was clean,warm,quiet and big enough for 2 people(double room). Bathroom was quite small but clean and arranged well. Generally, the night I spent there was good. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
EuropaRovigo, Responsabile reception at Hotel Europa, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Dear kyy054321,
I am Silvia Callegaro, the Reservation Manager of the Hotel Europa. I’m very glad to read your positive feedback in Tripadvisor, and for this I thank you very much.
We are happy also that you spent a good night in our double room.
We hope to see you again if you will return in Italy.
Silvia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

I came this hotel today.
As i think, this hotel is very clean :)
The room smells good(maybe flower smell?) and it was perfectly maked up . Bathroom is a little small, but its okay. i recommend this hotel :D

• Stayed February 2014
Dear Kimyumin,
I am Silvia Callegaro the Reservation Manager of the Hotel. Thank you very much for your feedback in Tripadvisor, I am very glad that your recent stay by Hotel Europa was pleasant, and that you appreciated especially the cleanness of the room and the bathroom. We always work for our guest’s happiness.
Hoping to see you again, I am always at your disposal.

Silvia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

I stay here often on business and find the staff to be friendly and always helpful. Rooms are clean and are a good location for Venice, Verona etc. Rovigo town centre is a 20 min walk and is a historical town with lots of good places for food and drink.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
EuropaRovigo, Direttore at Hotel Europa, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear Horsemill.

I am Silvia the manager of the Hotel, thank you very much for your feedback in Trip Advisor, it’s very kind of you. We are thankful for your fidelity and we are glad that you are completely satisfied with the stay at our Hotel and especially with the Staff, that’s mean we are making a good job, our main goal is indeed to create a pleasant atmosphere for all our guests. At last, Rovigo is really a small very nice Town to spend some days and visit north east Italy.

We hope to have you as our kind guest once again soon and we are always at your disposal.

Silvia Callegaro
Hotel Manager
Auckland Region, New Zealand
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2011

Stayed at this hotel for one night as part of our Thomas Cook tour on our way back from Venice before moving on to Florence. It took a long drive to get to the hotel from Venice - was surprised to find a hotel in the middle of nowhere it seemed. First impressions of the outside of the hotel were not good but thankfully the interior and rooms were fine.

Check in and getting to our room took a long time as they had just one small elevator. Rooms itself were large and the bed comfortable. Air conditioning was a bit noisy. The bathroom had a bath tray but with no girders the water kept spilling throughout the bathroom which was annoying.

Breakfast was average and staff were not too friendly. All is all for our one night's stay it was fine but would not be returing here on my own for sure. If you are given this hotel as part of a tour group booking for a night as we were you should be fine.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rovigo
Best Western Hotel Cristallo
#2 of 9 in Rosolina
Hotel Petrarca
Hotel Petrarca
#1 of 1 in Boara Pisani

Been to Hotel Europa? Share your experiences!