“short trip to Forli - Italy”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Galliano

Hotel Galliano
and 1 more site!
Hotel Galliano
Ranked #16 of 21 Forli B&B and Inns
Iasi, Romania
“short trip to Forli - Italy”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

The hotel was a pleasant surprise for us. Clean rooms and really accomodating personel. Actually the rooms look just like they are advertised on booking.com confortable and clean. I think it is a family business because whenever one needs something the owners try to accomodate it. I strongly recomend this place if you want to have a base to visit Rimini, San \Marino, Cesena, Bologna.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Florence, Italy
Reviewed July 15, 2013

On arrival reception made me pay in advance of seeing the room. When I saw it was only a single room not a double for single use I asked for clarification. Reception denied I had a double room (since I was only 1 person!) and the owner intervened but she was very rude and angry and shouted, saying I could go if I didn't like it. Unfortunately I had paid by bank card which they had no intention of refunding in cash. I also found there was no fridge, as advertised. The situation degenerated with more shouting and heavy swearing at me from both the owner, husband?, staff who eventually threw a fridge in the room and moved me to a very basic double room indicating with extremely rude gestures that I was not to bring anyone home to sleep with! It was shocking.I survived the experience as I was working all day till late at night. The photos in the website are nothing like what is available, so if you are looking for cheap and nasty this is the place! Towels have been used and reused so much they are stiff and scratchy.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Sue869

Travelers are raving about these Forli hotels

Cugnoli, Italy
Reviewed June 25, 2013

The owners were very welcoming and the rooms were comfortable and clean. We ate in the restaurant there at night and the food was good. Instead of taking the car into the city we caught the bus across the road from the hotel which was much better than trying to find a parking space!
We knew the hotel was outside of Forli when we booked so it was fine for us.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Birkirkara, Malta
Reviewed April 12, 2013

The hotel in on the main road between Forlì and Forlimpopoli. We did not expect any particular views and we got none. We booked a quadruple room with a twin bed. The room was not particularly clean (a sanitary pad was on the floor under the bed), walls were awfully thin, even for such price. Neighbouring room hosted a group of workers who made mess until late night, but you can hear the neighbour normally talking through the wall.
The shower has indeed minimum water pressure, it was almost impossible to wash. The temperature was kept rather chilly and finally the breakfast consisted of one criossant with a tea/cappuccino/coffee. It is a budget hotel allright, but i did not find it to even leve up to the price.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Forli
Air Hotel
#2 of 14 in Forli
Hotel San Giorgio
Hotel San Giorgio
#4 of 14 in Forli

Been to Hotel Galliano? Share your experiences!