All reviews tavernas gym toiletries town decoration
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

It was a perfect stay!
So many hotels to choose from in this area. We decided to try Tagli resort and spa. It was the perfect choice!
The hotel is new , very very clean , the staff amazing and all welcoming . The front Desk manager Ms Dimitra was so helpful in choosing a restaurant and making all our needs fulfilled . The rooms are very spacious , nicely decorated and comfortable with the smallest details even a lavender bag to put under your pillow. The bathroom are very big and have all the necessary toiletries . The breakfast was amazing ! It was a real breakfast it had it all !!
A note one should lower the heater in the room as the temperature could remain high all night .
The area Livadi is between the famous town Arachova and the ski slopes . You get to appreciate the nature , the green and the fresh air. The best tavernas very close to the hotel . Lot of choices.
I highly recommend this hotel ... we surely coming back!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights. At the entrance staff was friendly. I was very disappointed as soon as we walked into the room. The room was pretty big but felt very empty. There’s a small tv which we couldn’t find the remote for. The mini bar was a disappointment they barely have anything. There wasn’t even any tissue paper in the room. It was strange for me that they said they offer room service but no menu was available in the room or a booklet for the hotel information. I got very disgusted when I walked into the bathroom excited to see such a large bath but when I looked closely there was hair in the bath and it was very dirty! The toilet was also not very clean! Did they even clean anything in the room??!? Also I could not find and outlet in the bathroom . Toiletries in the bathroom were very basic! There is a spa and pool, but you have to pay extra to even use the pool. Overall I’m disappointed because for the price we paid I was expecting a 5 star hotel experience and this is for sure not a 5 star hotel!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mitra M
Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

The property sits on the mountain and is stunning...recommend to bring a car...the town is 12 mins away... Room is greatly decorated... Staff went above and beyond.. I had to catch a flight early and they had coffee and sandwich...ready at 3 am..

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Chris A
Reviewed April 28, 2017

Nice rooms and beautiful location. wonderful Breakfast. we checked in late at night and was unable to get dinner at the hotel which was disappointing. Nice and modern interior and setting is excellent and beautiful views from al around the hotel

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

Staff was very kind. Rooms are spacious and clean. Breakfast had wide variety. Near ski center and near the village. There is a lot of thinks to do in the region Livadi. There are cafes, tavernas, ice skating.

Date of stay: January 2017